dinsdag 19 september 2006

Bericht van Sultana

Zoals ik twee berichten eerder vertelde, is Sultana naar Schotland afgereist, misschien is het leuk om haar verhaal over de reis te lezen :

Hello. Finally i reached Fiona's place,It is really great to be in abroad.Fiona's family r really wondeful person.U r right as u always says that I am the luckiest girl of the world,that is true. U cannot believe that my journey was incredible ,i have no words to describe about it,but i must say u that i never had any jet lag as i was not at tired after my journey ,infact i wasvery much trilled to see how the plane takes off and how beautifully it flies in the sky.To me it seemed that I was still dreaming as now also I cannot believe that I am in Edinburgh. It is really beautiful to see from plane when it took off as when lands down. I must commit that Edinburgh is really beautiful. Today I went for a walk and even i went to Janet's house too,she is really very nice.She gave me her grandson mobile as welll she will be giving me her boots too.

I am really happy ,but I am missing u people a lot.But this question is always striking my head that how r living in Kolkata when abroad country is so beautiful and everthing is so welll organised .I am really surprised infact I must hats off to u that u r really great person by giving all ur comforts .

Rosalie u know i never got a window seat ,but for flying to Edinburgh i got a window seat.I was very happy ,after all god always listen to my prayer .

I will moved to Hostel on thursday morning . U know Rosalie that Chinese and Punjabi guys with whom I was travelling we were all seperated as we were given different seats both the time but I meet them on when i was boarding for Edinburgh .I must say that I am really brave coz I myself surprise that I travelled all alone by myself and Infact I enjoyed it very much.

Now I am like princess who is staying in a beautiful room with nice cosy room with avery soft bed . I still cannot belive as it seemed to me that if I am dreaming. So I really thanku for making my dream cum true.

Convey my love to everyone out there. Especially tell my Mom & Dad that they r really need not worry at alll ,as I am having great time out here .Even assure them as I am different from other girl as I never allow any problems to enter into my life,even if it do enter I give them warm welcome and tackle them smoothly.So they should be relaxed as the journey and still so far I am having awesome time.so I am 1000000% fine and healthy ,so they need not worry at alll.

they need not cry as they will be simply wasting their precious tears .

I love u alll. take care. love. sultana

Geen opmerkingen: